Utilizing the same technology as in the Vampire facial, the O-Shot procedure works by using your own blood to stimulate stem cells.
The O-Shot (Orgasm Shot) can increase sensitivity, heighten sexual intimacy, and can decrease or eliminate urinary incontinence.
HOW THE O-SHOT WORKS:
- Blood is taken from a clients arm
- The blood is the placed in a centrifuge and spun until the growth factors in the PRP, platelet rich plasma, are extracted
- The PRP is then injected into the vaginal tissue
- Once the PRP is injected, the regenerative cells begin to rejuvenate the vaginal tissue giving you increased sensitivity, tighter vaginal skin, increased desire and can decrease or eliminate urinary incontinence
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE O-SHOT:
- Because the area is numbed, you’ll feel little to no discomfort during the procedure
- There are no known or significant side effects to the OShot™
- Potential side effects can include hypersensitivity, excessive orgasms, yeast infection and urinary tract infection
Amdrop has even more stem cells and growth factors from amniotic fluid and can be used with PRP for the OShot. Helping with sensitivity and urinary incontinence.