Vampire Procedures For Aging Skin
What exactly is a “vampire” procedure? The name comes from the fact that we utilize your own blood for these procedures. They are extremely effective in a wide range of applications, restoring youthful tone and appearance to aging skin all over the body. Let’s learn more about vampire procedures and how we use them at Spa V.
No Fangs Required
Despite the buzz-worthy, mythical name, this procedure is anything but mysterious. We perform a simple blood draw in our office, then we put the blood in a centrifuge to spin. For vampire procedures, we need only the part of the blood that contains growth and healing factors. After we isolate this serum from the rest of the blood, we inject it into your “problem areas.” The serum stimulates your body’s own regenerative power, creating more collagen and elastin at the site. As a result, the skin appears more toned, lifted, and smooth.
Because we use your blood, vampire procedures are generally safe and effective. Especially for people who want to avoid artificial products, this natural approach makes a great choice.
Treat Aging Skin Beyond The Face
Aging skin isn’t limited to our face! Fortunately, the serum used in vampire procedures can be used on different parts of the body:
- Facelift – We strategically inject both filler and your blood-derived serum to lift sagging skin, smooth wrinkles, and improve the contour of the face.
- Facial – We perform microneedling with your serum to plump the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Breast Lift – Enhance cleavage, restore sensitivity to the nipples, and add volume and shape without changing size.
- Wing Lift– We improve the tone and symmetry of the labia majora with fillers and serum injections.
- The O Shot – Boost your sensitivity for more sexual pleasure.
- Hair Restoration – Wake up those dormant follicles and regrow your hair with serum injections in the scalp.
Vampire procedures offer numerous benefits, and our patients have been loving the results! If you’re curious about vampire procedures and want to discuss the options with us, book a consultation session with us.